Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~~Fabric & Project Runway~~

Antex Design Fabric
http://www.antexdesigns.com/products/category/6/

OK.. I am a big fan of Project Runway.. I know it is reality television which a lot of it I don't care for.. But there are two factors I love in this show...1. The contestants create something with there own two hands and 2. The judges are professionals and not a popularity contest for people to call in to.

One of challenges this past season was to create their own fabric.. How cool is that. Now I never realized till I was looking through some sites and came upon a site called SpoonFlower ..That on this site you can download an original image of yours and they will create fabric using your image for you to use in your own sewing creations.. How cool is that to be able to do this yourself... and the fabric they offer for sale is amazing... Not the everyday fabric you find in stores.. So go check them out..

http://www.spoonflower.com/welcome

I hope y'all enjoy the site as much as I did

Have a wonderful Wednesday

(((Hugs)))
Kristal






No comments: