Monday, May 3, 2010

~~Getting Back To Me~~

I have gotten away from focusing on me... Something I am very good at ... forgetting about.. Taking time for myself .. Sanity time.. Getting back to my art and getting out and enjoying life.. I also want to focus on expressing myself more through creative means and not being afraid of what other might think. So here is my first entry in some time. Some art and a few word and I am going to try and post everyday. This is my creative blog.. I am going to keep things possitive and up-beat to help be focus on being this way in my everyday life.

Here is a little bit of art I had been working on.. There is much more to come..


Spring Post Card For Swap on Altered Art Of Visions And Dreams Yahoo Group

Mermaid/Mer-people Fat Book Swap Page for Altered_stART Yahoo Group

Handsewn Fabric Bracelet for Swap on Altered Art Of Visions And Dreams Yahoo Group


This is what I have been up to.. These groups are amazing full of fabulous people and they help me keep my sanity and creativity going. I am currently working on an Black and While Altered Canvas Round Robin, Art Journal Round Robin, Mail Art Swap, Finshing up the Mermaid Fat Book Swap, Altered Spoon Swap the 4 Seasons, Gathering idea for a Halloween Fat Book and Tag Book coming up, And a sewn beaded art doll.. A first time for this I am scared and excited.. So much to do but I am loving it.

I hope y'all have a very wonderful Monday filled with much love and creativity

(((Hugs)))

Kristal




2 comments:

Therese said...

Kristal...so good to see you here!! I have the same problem keeping up my blog, and I only belong to one group LOLOL! Anyway, I love your paperdolls and I look forward to following your work!
hugs, Terry

~~Kristal~~ said...

Thanks Terry.. I try not to spread myself too thin.. But there is so much I want to do and try and I can get a head of myself..Then you spend half the time just trying to catch up..LOL