Friday, May 7, 2010

~~Mermaid Page & Neptune Festival~~


On one of my groups Altered_stART .. We had a recent swap for a Mermaid Fat Book.. Each of us made one page..We made that page for all who signed up for the swap in our case it was 12. Some people made different pages and others the same.. The theme was Mermaid/Mer-Folk..
This is my page I created.. This is King Neptune.. This is an original photograph by me taken at the ocean front of a wonderful and large statue of King Neptune.. I love this statue and every year we even have a festival in his honor.. All kinds of events spanning over months with my favorite event ending the festival.. The Boardwalk Weekend.. Which included a world renown sand-sculpting contest.. People come from all over the world to complete and what they create will take your breath away. They have an Art & Craft show as well that I just love... all along the boardwalk.. with amazing art and crafts as well as yummy food... it is so much fun and I have been going every year since I moved here. I have included a few link at the bottom of the festival and The statue of King Neptune..I hope y'all enjoy.
(((Hugs)))
Kristal

No comments: